The Quest for the Tees Tusk is Frolicked theatre company’s newest puppet-filled, puzzle-fuelled adventure for the whole family.
You’ll encounter a cast of colourful characters as you use your powers of deduction to uncover a series of hidden locations whilst exploring familiar and not so well-known features of the town centre.
Complete the hunt and you’ll win a small prize AND be in with a chance to win a one-off, original, framed illustration of the town’s hidden (and not so hidden) wonders!
Commissioned by SIRF
This show is free but ticketed, and all tickets are available in advance from SIRF Central as below:
- Morning performances, all tickets available from 10am
- Afternoon performances, all tickets available from 2pm
- Once you have collected your ticket and map from SIRF Central as above, the treasure hunt will begin with a briefing session - details of the time and location of your briefing will be given along with your ticket.
- The treasure hunt will take 45-75 minutes depending on your skill at deciphering the clues.
- The route is fully accessible and approximately 2km.
- Suitable for all ages from 7 years old.
- Teams can comprise 2-5 people at least one of whom should be an adult.