Our SIRF Festival Village will be open throughout the Festival, located on Bishop Street Car Park, it's the newest addition to this year's Festival.
The Festival Village is the perfect place to sit and chat with family and friends (or even make new ones) whilst grabbing a snack from a top class range of street food stalls. You'll be to enjoy drinks, street food and even some live entertainment – all while enjoying the Festival around you!
The site is fully accessible and includes easy access toilets, seating and a covered marquee to enjoy some time-out between shows.
In the Festival Village you can enjoy:
- The Coffee Cart serving freshly ground coffee, tea, hot chocolate, freshly made milkshakes and cold soft drinks
- Smoklahoma the authentic pit barbecue company, specialising in producing mouth watering food from pulled pork, links, ribs, brisket, burgers and more
- Rocket Pizza serving wood fired pizza from a vintage Citroen van
- The Little Korean serving authentic Korean food made with local ingredients
- Jimmy’s Masterwhip serving ice cream
- R & B Sweets serving sweets and treats for everyone
- Bruru Tea Company serving specialty herbal tea with a twist!
While you're out and about at SIRF19, look out on Stockton High Street as we also have Jimmy’s Master Whip serving ice cream and Moka Coffee (Sunday only).
NCT and Teesside Sling Library - visit the pop up family tent within Parish Gardens, offering baby changing facilities, space and seats for breastfeeding mums and the opportunity to hire a sling.